By PB Alyesh Fall is in the air!!
Here are some delicious pumpkin muffins to enjoy in your Sukkah!
- 3 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
- 1 Can of Jellied Cranberry
- 3 Cups of Flour
- A Pinch of Salt
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Of Cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together until blended and smooth.
- You can either make big muffins or small ones. The small ones are scrumptious; a great finger food they can totally be popped into your mouth.
- Spray pan and fill each muffin half way!!
- Big Muffins bake for 20 min on 350. Small muffins 15 min on 350.