Recipe By PB Alyesh
Prepare the Chocolate Moose:
1 Cup of Cocoa
½ Cup of Brown Sugar
¾ Cup of White Sugar
2 Rich’s Whip
1 Container of tofutti CC
1 TBs of Vanilla
- Whip the whip until stiff. Remove and set aside
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fold in whip.
- Place the mousse into the fridge and chill for an hour.
Make the Base:
You can either do a Graham cracker base for the bottom of the cup, or what I like to do is make a pan of brownies and then place those in the bottom of the cups.
½ Cup of Graham Crackers
2 TBs of Sugar
2 TBs of Oil melted or Marj
Assemble the mousse cups:
- Lay out the mouse cups.
- At the bottom of each cup, place some of the Graham cracker mixture or the brownies.
- Transfer the mousse cups onto a pipping bag and pipe into decorative cups on top of the brownie/graham cracker base, until the are two thirds full.
- You may need to tilt the cups back and forth gently to even out the mousse.
- Pipe some plain whip on top of the mousse layer.
- Garnish with something fun onto the whip. A dark chocolate leave, sprinkles, a sandwich Cookie or Chanukah gelt!
- Send in your creations!