If you’re in need of a delicious, yet easy dessert for your Shabbos table – or any table for that matter – you’re going to love PB’s Cookie Pie! Just a few ingredients and plenty of ways to customize this simple dessert and you’ve got a tasty treat for any occasion.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 15 black and white sandwich cookies
- 1 1/2 cups nondairy whipped topping, defrosted
- a handful of chocolate chips (you can substitute different types of chips like butterscotch, white chocolate, plain, etc.)
- Crack some of the cookies into small chunks and place into pie crust.
- Shake the defrosted whipped topping into a blender with the rest of the sandwich cookies and the chocolate chips. Blend well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and freeze.
- When ready to serve, slice into wedges and drizzle with chocolate syrup.