Red Cabbage Salad
Who thinks they ate the most cheesecake this past holiday over Shavuot?? Let’s go for something light and refreshing! For all those who still want cheesecake included below is a delicious recipe!
- 1 bag Purple Shredded Cabbage
- 1 can of Corn
- 1 Red Pepper
- A bunch of Pickles
- ¾ cup of Oil
- ¾ Cup of Vinegar
- 6 Tbsp of Mayo
- 6 Tbsp of Sugar
- Dice up your veggies, add the bag of purple cabbage.
- Mix your dressing and toss!!
For all those whose stomachs aren’t hurting from all the cheesecake eaten on Shavuot…
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cheesecake
- 2 Cups of Half Moon Cookies (1Pkg)
- 4 Tbsp of Butter (Dairy)
- ½ Cup of Confectioner Sugar
- 6 Oz. White Chocolate (2 Bars)
- 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¾ Cup Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Powder
Cream Cheese Topping:
- 16 Oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Crush cookies and mix with butter and confectioner sugar.
- Next place the mixture in a 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 10 min.
- Melt white chocolate with butter and let cool – you don’t want it to harden and you just don’t want it too hot.
- Mix everything else and combine with chocolate.
- Pour on top of crust, bake for 35 min and let cool – important to let cool!!
- Mix topping ingredients well, I usually use a hand blender.
- Pour on top of white chocolate layer – bake for another 30 min.
- Enjoy!! It’s heaven!!!